Advertisement

Initial D First Stage Intro | Assetto Corsa

Initial D First Stage Intro | Assetto Corsa Info | Updates | Mods List | Credits
Please read below!

---------------------------INFO--------------------------------
Happy New Year everyone! Here is a new video from me! It's been a while since my last video (Tsuchisaka) one. I have been very busy with life so sorry I haven't been able to make videos as much as I wanted to. With that video alone I got so many subscribers and fans and I want to thank you all! I didn't expect that video to blow up lol.

Anyways, I was recently learning how to use CamTool 2 in Assetto Corsa, and I wanted to make a practice video, but I didn't know of what. I wasn't sure if I should make another Initial D video or make something else. In the end I decided to make another Initial D video haha. However I have some guidelines that I set for my self whenever I make a video with Initial D. The biggest one is that I want to make one that nobody has done yet in the AC community. There are plenty of people here on youtube that do recreations of Initial D, and I don't want to copy them. That is why I made that guideline for myself.

After searching around youtube looking at other peoples remakes, I saw that nobody remade the opening scene from Initial D First Stage. I remember watching that scene for the first time when I was in middle school, oh man that scene was so hype. So I thought to myself I can try and recreate that with CamTool 2. And so here it is! haha.

It's a short video but I hope you enjoy it!!

-------------------------UPDATES--------------------------------
Currently I have about 9 video projects for Assetto Corsa that I want to do. Its going to be tough but I am committed... hopefully lol. If you would like to be in any of these especially the ones where I need people, please let me know and I can find a role for you. Join my teams discord!

*4 of them are Initial D projects.
Two will be recreations of a race from the show that I haven't seen anyone else recreate yet. If someone makes it before I make mine, then I will probably cancel it unless people keep asking me for it.
One will be one that nobody has visually seen but it is a real story from the Initial D universe.
One will be a completely original story by me that will take place during 4th Stage.
The original story one and the real story one are currently in pre-production right now. I am getting my assets together and finalizing the story before I start filming.

*1 will be a new series I will be starting focused on different touges. It will feature grassroots/street style/90s style drifting. No over the top high level motorsport drifting. Street legal cars only. It will be like the locals meeting up on the weekend to drift with the bois lol. It will feature my team and I using our cars we have modded to our tastes and will also feature close friends of ours from other teams!

*1 will be a 3 parter video that will be about the history of how my team came to be. There are 3 founders of the team and each video will focus on one of them. I am included as one of the videos lol. The story will be made up but I hope you will like it as each of us founders came up with their own ideas.

*1 will be like those videos showing car meets in Japan. Showcasing everyone's own style of how they have their car. It will be told from the viewpoint of a few cars as the sun sets and they get into their cars and maybe get gas or go to a restaurant before heading out to the car meet. This video won't be made unless I can get a lot of people to be in it so everyone can show off their own style of car. You would have to follow a couple rules I will set though.

*1 will be a circuit drifting competition video in the style of the Japanese drifting show いか天 (Ikaten). It is to see who is the best amateur drifter. No professional drifting. Must be street legal cars. Teams go against each other and proximity of how close you get to your teammates will be judged. It is a bit scary because it is your whole team rather than just tandeming with another person. So if one person messes up... then LOL. It will be a live event no multiple camera cuts and judges will be watching. This video will only happen if I can get a lot of teams to join, it will be fun!

*1 will be a Tokyo Xtreme Racer/Shutokou Battle style video. It will focus on one car battling through certain familiar rivals from the TXR/Shutokou Battle franchise. All races will be cinematic style. It might be a 2-part video, I'm not sure yet.

-------------------------MODS LIST------------------------------
TougeWorkshop Trueno AE86 Zenki (Fujiwara Skin by me)
Nissan Cedric Y33
Corsa Club Akina (Lighting/GrassFX by me)
Shaders Lights Patch v0.1.36
Sol 1.4 RC4
A3PP Filter
CamTool 2

---------------------------CREDITS--------------------------------
86 Driver - Naraku (Team Night Rascals)
Y33 Driver - Blaze (Team Night Rascals)
Dave Rodgers - Space Boy
*I do not claim ownership of the song, it is only used for entertainment purposes.

assettocorsa,assetto corsa,initial d,initial d first stage,takumi,ae86,fujiwara tofu shop,kansei dorifuto,trueno,japan,touge,drifting,camtool 2,hashiriya,eurobeat,corsa club akina,akina,dave rodgers,space boy,dave rodgers space boy,touge drift,team night rascals,tsuchisaka,streetversion,vegetable studio,naraku,project d,deja vu,hot version,downhill,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar