Advertisement

Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google

Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google. Today we analyze Google's top search results for "ten tips for negative thoughts on Google" to see if the top results speak truth or are B.S. Tune in to find out! Podcast Details follow...

======================
Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google. In this episode let's take a look at the some of the top search results for handling negative thoughts to find out if the advice is good or bad. Some points are great and some aren't so great.

Will you stop thinking negative thoughts following Google's top search result advice?

Listen in for my spin on these tips.
======================

👇 Subscribe to the "Follow My Voice" (FMV) YouTube Channel NOW 👇


The world can be a dark place. I’ve suffered in it and I believe other people all over the world have too. But what can I, a mere mortal, do to make things better? It was in answering this question, that the seeds for this channel where born. The following is the story of how this channel came to be.

Follow My Voice is a channel that focuses on making the world a more positive place. I will use various mediums to accomplish this goal such as meditation, stories and quotes to promote positivity and healing. It will be my way of increasing the vibrational frequency of this world. I have been a self-help junkie for the last 20+ years, constantly attending seminars, reading books and working on myself. Everything from mainstream Tony Robbins to some really underground “woo woo” new age stuff. I’ve heard it all.

The story begins when one day I realized that being a self-help junkie for decades and constantly absorbing information without giving anything back made me a selfish terrible human being. I was nothing more than a black hole of knowledge. I was attending these self-help seminars to help overcome my own insecurities and fears of judgment, negativity and rejection. I lived in a constant state of fear. (Can anyone relate?) However, by keeping the information I was learning for my own greedy indulgences and refusing to put myself out there and give back, I was only keeping these fears alive. No matter how many events I attended or books I read “it didn’t work.” 😥

One day a mentor told me that true peace comes in gratitude, giving back and helping others. After years of hesitation, this channel was born. This will be my way to give back. One day a mentor told me that true peace comes in gratitude, giving back and helping others. After years of hesitation, this channel was born. Although I am only taking a small step with what essentially is a podcast on the wrong platform, I hope this channel gives you valuable lessons, helps heal a little of your pain and inspires you to do greater things in life.

Follow My Voice has two main goals. The first is to give back to the world. If I were to die tomorrow, I could not bring any of the learnings from all those conferences, books, teachers and seminars with me. This channel can serve as a legacy of everything I learned that will go on beyond my own life and hopefully help you wherever you are in the world. The second purpose is to do my part to make the world a better place. Rather than complain I will instead take my own medicine and be the positive change I want to see in the world. If I can make your life a little better, I have taken a step toward accomplishing this goal. 🤗

Finally, thank you for reading this far. It means a lot to me. Now, feel free to grab a nice cold beverage of your choice, sit back and relax as you delightfully experience Follow My Voice and listen to some insightful content!

Enjoy the show. 😊

#FollowMyVoice #PodcastEdition

This video is about Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google.



DISCLAIMER: The information provided is for entertainment purposes only. Advice provided without warranty. This is not medical advice so always consult professional help. By watching & applying this advice you agree to take 100% responsibility for all consequences.

FMV,storytelling,videopodcast,vodcast,follow my voice,video podcast,Follow My Voice Podcast - Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google,Top Ten Tips for Negative Thoughts on Google,top 10 tips for negative thoughts on google,negative thoughts,negative thinking,tips for negative thoughts,tips for dealing with negative thoughts,tips for stopping negative thoughts,tips for removing negative thoughts,how to clear your mind of negative thoughts,stop negative thinking,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar