Advertisement

The Excellent Way– January 09, 2020

The Excellent Way– January 09, 2020 The Excellent Way– January 09, 2020

There is only One Way to have the Hope of Eternal Life in the end. The Excellent Way, is the only Way. Walk with Me in The Excellence of Love, in Oneness, One in Spirit and Truth and in total Obedience until the very end. There is No Fear in Perfect Love. I AM LOVE. I Love and I Care for you. I Want and Desire everyone to Walk with Me, My Way, The Excellent Way, in The Excellence of Love, until the very end.

Love is Not an Option but a Commandment. You must truly Love Me more than anybody and anything and Not pretend because I Know your heart. I Search and I Test every heart. I must be your First Love. You must also Love your neighbor as yourselves in The Excellence of Love. Treat others the same way you want to be treated. Never repay evil with evil but always with Good. Bless and do Not curse. Love and do Not hate. Love your enemies and Pray for them also. I Died for all out of Love on The Cross. I Paid The Ultimate Price with My Blood. It is Not My Will that anyone perish but that all repent to have Eternal Life. I Find No Pleasure in the death of a sinner. I Am The Hope Giver and I Want you to Give the lost Hope. Follow Me, The Excellent Way, in The Excellence of Love, then you are Pleasing to Me.

“4 LOVE SUFFERS LONG and is KIND; LOVE does NOT ENVY; LOVE does NOT PARADE ITSELF, is NOT PUFFED UP; 5 does NOT BEHAVE RUDELY, does NOT SEEK ITS OWN, is NOT PROVOKED, THINKS NO EVIL; 6 does NOT REJOICE IN INIQUITY, but REJOICES in THE TRUTH; 7 BEARS ALL THINGS, BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS, ENDURES ALL THINGS. 8 LOVE NEVER FAILS. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8”

yt:stretch=16:9,Kingdom of Heaven,Kingdom of God,word,truth,Gospel,obey Jesus,follow Jesus,hear Jesus voice,Holy Spirit,Gospel of Jesus Christ,Jesus' Way is The Excellent Way,The Excellence of Love,Love Not hate,bless Not curse,1 Corinthians 13,Jesus is Love,Jesus is God Almighty,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar