Advertisement

The MOST UNDERRATED FISH! (giant bluegills)

The MOST UNDERRATED FISH! (giant bluegills) One of the most beautiful and hardest fishing fish to target, the BLUEGILL! I love ice fishing for giant gills, huge shoutout to Cole and Steph! Thank you guys for the support and happy days! - Sobi

Checkout Cole
Insta: cole_pint
Channel:

**The Floating Bibs I Use**


My filthy Ice Reel


My Favorite Jigs


My Vexilar Flasher/ fish finder


My Favorite Ice Rods


My Ice House


Drop Kick Jig


Maki Plastics "The Jami"



Sick New Gear for ALL SEASONS!



For Updates Check my insta



**Make Sure to go Follow My Friends!**
Homie Brok

Mav Joos

Murray AKA FishNMore

Cole Pint

Team Yukon Outdoors

Alex Peric

The Googan Squad Channel

ice fishing,late ice,early ice,winter,hot girl,hot girl fishing,girl fishing,nattie up north,girl ice fishing,sam sobi,apbassing,39 hours,uncut angling,jay seimans,bluegills,monster fish,huge bluegills,2lb bluegill,crappies,winter camping,catch and cook,cooking,fish fry,minnesota,wisconsin,sam sobieck,canada,Arizona,googan squad,googan baits,alex peric,jon b,flair,how to clean,ultra clear,lake,river,sight fishing,bass fishing,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar