Advertisement

Before You Start KETO Part 1 - Get your MIND RIGHT!

Before You Start KETO Part 1 - Get your MIND RIGHT! Before you start the Keto (low carb) diet, you need to get your mind right. Having the right mind set before you take the plunge will help you be prepared for some of the challenges that may come in the beginning of your weight loss journey.

In this video we'll talk about things like setting goals, avoiding temptations, preparing for the Keto Flu and other topics!

If you're new to Keto, check out this video for an overview of what the Keto Diet is all about:

And if you'd like some reasons why the Keto diet might be right for you, check this one out:

My name is Steve and at the creation of this video, I've lost almost 80 pounds on the Ketogenic diet. But I'm not done yet!

I'll be documenting my progress, tips and things I've learned along the way. So if you're new to my videos, please consider jumping over to my channel and subscribing to it! If you do subscribe, click on the "bell" icon to turn on notifications so you get notified any time I put out new content.

I try and put out one to two videos a week, so check back often!

Thank you for watching this video!

keto,keto diet,low carb,low carb diet,keto diet for beginners,ketogenic,ketogenic diet,weight loss,mindset,mindfulness,keto meal plan,nutrition,tutorial,intermittent fasting,health,keto weight loss,keto diet meal plan,fitness,keto snacks,weight loss journey,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar