Advertisement

B**tch I Came to F**k, I Did Not Just Come to Cuddle | TikTok Compilation

B**tch I Came to F**k, I Did Not Just Come to Cuddle | TikTok Compilation B**tch I Came to F**k, I Did Not Just Come to Cuddle | TikTok Compilation

📲 Main Channel:
🐦 Twitter:
📷 Instagram:

Credit: TikTok

Smokepurpp – Double Lyrics:
I don't wanna fuck a single bitch, I want a double
Bitch, I keep the piece like I came here with a puzzle (Grrt)
If he actin' crazy, I'ma pop him like a bubble (Grrt)
Bitch, I came to fuck, I did not come just to cuddle
Bitch, I'm-Bitch, I'm smokin' dope up in yo' mama livin' room (Dope, dope, dope, dope)
See me in a ghost one time then you hear a zoom (Ghost, ghost, zoom)

For copyright, claim, and/or credit issues, please contact me first.

#tiktok #bitchicametofuck #ididnotjustcometocuddle #smokepurpp #double

tiktok mail,tiktokmail,tik tok,tiktok,musical.ly,musically,tiktok memes,ironic tik tok,memes,pewdiepie,funny tik tok videos,tiktok cringe,memes compilation,meme compilation,ironic,dankius,cringey tik toks,cringe,funny tik tok,ironic tik tok trolls,bread,gamers,ironic tik toks,meme review,tiktok compilations,tiktok challenges,tiktok dances,thots,dancing,tiktok dare,music,dance,challenge,trend,for you,fyp,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar