Advertisement

Manifestation by SCRIPTING! | Simply Kee Samone🙏🏽🔮😌

Manifestation by SCRIPTING! | Simply Kee Samone🙏🏽🔮😌 Hello beautiful people! Today I will be showing you how I use scripting to manifest all things in my life! The power you possess to manifest any and everything that you desire in life is REAL...you just how to know how to use it! This is just how I script & it has WORKED! You can build your own ritual based on these tips. Please let me know in the comment section if you have any questions & anything that you want to see in future videos!💜
|
|
|
Simply, Kee Samone 🙏🏽🌙🔮🌈🕉
|
|
|
Follow my journey✨
Snapchat: Keesamone
Instagram: _KeeSamone
|
|
|
Intro Song Info:

Title: Dawn
Artist: Sappheiros
Genre: Calm

License:
“Sappheiros - Dawn” is under a Creative Commons liscense (CC BY 3.0) Music promoted by BreakingCopyright:

Song Info:
Title: Leaf
Artist: KV
Genre: Electronic

License:
“KV - Leaf” is under a creative Commons license Attribution 3.0 Unported (CC BY 3.0) Music promoted by Breaking Copyright:

#Scripting #Manifestation #LawOfAttraction #RoseQuartz,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar