Advertisement

Popping Infected Gall Bladder ! River Of Pus with Stones ! #drtusarofficial

Popping Infected Gall Bladder ! River Of Pus with Stones ! #drtusarofficial Popping Infected Gall Bladder ! River Of Pus with Stones ! #drtusarofficial

Hello every body - hope you are all in good health. I wish you all a healthy life. Thanks for visiting my channel.

My Mantra of good healthy life -

1.never skip ur breakfast🍝

2.smiles a lot it costs nothing😂

3.be cheerful always🤗

4.help others.👷

welcome to my channel drtusarofficial.💉💊🏥

Today I am going to upload the video regarding

Popping Infected Gall Bladder ! River Of Pus with Stones ! #drtusarofficial

Abscess of the gallbladder results when the gallbladder becomes inflamed with pus. Pus is the accumulation of white blood cells, dead tissue, and bacteria. ... This condition can occur during acute cholecystitis when a gallstone blocks the gallbladder completely, allowing the gallbladder to fill with pus.


abscess popping 2019
abscess being popped videos
giant abscess
abscess popped on its own
youtube abscess popping 2018
world's biggest abscess
giant abscess exploding
abscess drainage
youtube abscess incision and drainage
How do you drain pus pockets?
How do you get rid of pus from an abscess?
How long should pus drained from an abscess?
How do you treat an abscess after it pops?
Is it OK to burst an abscess?
How do you get rid of an abscess at home?
How big is a large abscess?
What's the difference between an abscess and Cyst


Plz like, share and subcsribe my channel

💗++++++++Need 1M subscription++++++++++💗

subscribe :

Check out my videos👍🙏

1.

2.

3.

This is my second channel about Cooking please subscribe too...




Camera My Assus Zenfone Max Pro 1 -


Mic -

Follow me in ----

Facebook- Mohapatra

Instagram -

Twitter. -

#drtusarofficial



Music credit to NCS . Non copy righted Song/ youtube
NCS Release : Non copy right Songs.


Copyright disclaimer under section 107of the copyright Act 1976"Copy right disclaimer under section 107 of the copy right act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purpose such as criticism,comments,news reporting,teaching,scholarship,and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copy right statue that might otherwise be infringing. Non profit,educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

About Me:-

By profession I am a doctor, completed my MD medicine from Russia in 2002. Now engaged with private hospital. I am very much foodie, loves to vlog, I am a good cook and loves cooking . I am LIBRA.
Beside my professional work I love to share my things in YouTube. Hope you will like it. Thanks for watching my channel.
Plz support me.

subscribe :

(C) drtusar official 2019, All right Reserved.

Popping,nicking,gall bladder,river,pus,gall bladder stones,infected gall bladder,How to,Nick GB abscess,GB abscess,thick pus,sucking pus,surgery,surgical,laparoscopic,harmonic popping,hook popping,hook nicking,Kalr storz,storz harmonic,harmonic dissection,GB calculus,GB.stone,drtusarofficial,drtusarofficial.popping,Advanced lap surgery,surgical.view,lap.view,How GB looks like,laparoscopic cholecystectomy,GB,Endoloop,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar