Advertisement

10 Fortnite Chapter 2 Tips I Wish I Knew Sooner!

10 Fortnite Chapter 2 Tips I Wish I Knew Sooner! Hey Everyone, Today's video showcases 10 Fortnite Chapter 2 Tips & Features you most likely didn't know about! I'm so glad with how this season turned out and I'm stoked to make more content for you guys and hope you enjoy it!


Map Code: 5472-9405-0549

Map Link:


Socials


▶Twitter:
▶Instagram:
▶Business Contact: geerzypvp@gmail.com
▶Community Discord:


Peripherals


▶Mouse: Final Mouse Cape Town
▶Keyboard: FlowTech Prototype
▶Headset: HyperX cloud 2


Music


▶Song in background: Oshiva Happy Beats
▶Outro song: Some chill jazz Non copyright song

Tags
#fortnite #chapter2

fortnite chapter 2,fortnite chapter 2 glitches,fortnite tips,fortnite chapter 2 tips and tricks,everything you need to know about fortnite chapter 2,chapter 2 tips,fortnite chapter 2 secret features,everything new in fortnite chapter 2,how to win in fortnite chapter 2,10 fortnite chapter 2 tips,hidden features in fortnite chapter 2,new,features,chapter 2,tips,tricks,fortnite,ps4,Geerzy,fortnite chapter 2 tips I wish I knew sooner,fortnite new tips,season 11 tricks,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar