Advertisement

my writing, healing & detoxing journey in Portugal • vlog 23

my writing, healing & detoxing journey in Portugal • vlog 23 hi loves! I went to Portugal for two reasons: to write and to detox my body. I believe for amazing health it's essential to do this, maybe twice a year (of course depending on so many things like your current health and lifestyle).

I felt soooo good after - like unbelievable good - and so I wanted to take you along this journey and show you in detail what I've done and why, and what the results are. one of the things I tried (from intuition) is a watermelon fast - and omg, how much I love this. will definitely do it again.

and the best thing ever (I find many things the best thing ever):

I finaaaally started writing my book - and haven't sat down for it again since so it will take some time before it hits the shelves ;-) - but I am super happy with the start.

hope this video helps you in your journey ❤️

Instagram:



edited by @shazzefrass // www.shazzefrass.com!

much love,
Mayke

writers retreat,health analysis,health treatment,detox,inspiration,detoxification,fasting,5 day fast,watermelon fast,watermelon,watermelon juice,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar