Advertisement

Breeze NXT by Aspire - It's Really Good!

Breeze NXT by Aspire - It's Really Good! In this video we check out the Breeze NXT AIO by Aspire. This is a follow up to the very popular Breeze 2. The NXT has a massive tank capacity and a really cool airflow control feature.

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter


Check out our new Youtube channel!


Once again don’t forget to join

These videos are my opinions based on the experiences I have had with the product. Some of the products I have received at no charge or at a discount for the purpose of review. I retain the right to say whatever I want about the products, and I have always been 100% honest in my videos.

aspire breeze,breeze nxt,aspire breeze nxt,breeze,breeze 2,aspire,aio,all in one,pod system,starter kit,mtl,mouth to lung,mesh coil,mesh coils,review,tutorial,how to,educational,smm,mattfromsmm,matt from smm,kit,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar