Advertisement

Heaven Shall Burn - Voice of the Voiceless Guitar Cover

Heaven Shall Burn - Voice of the Voiceless Guitar Cover This one is Exhausting. My Biceps feels like butter after playing this Song xD Enjoy this Cover tho!

Hey Friends,
I am currently learning Guitar! I started on July 2019 and I try to get better and better.
Have fun with my Guitar Covers of great Metal and Hardcore Bands!

Danny,Guitar Cover,Metal Guitar Cover,Hardcore Guitar Cover,Metal Riffs,Guitar Riffs,Hardcore Riffs,Danny Guitar,Heaven shall burn,hsb,heaven shall burn voice of the voiceless,heaven shall burn guitar cover,heaven shall burn voice of the voiceless guitar cover,heaven shall burn cover,voice of the voiceless,voice of the voiceless cover,voice of the voiceless guitar cover,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar