Advertisement

How To SAVE Firewood In An Outdoor Wood Boiler!

How To SAVE Firewood In An Outdoor Wood Boiler! Hi everyone let me show you how I revisit the idea of heating with pallets. I used to cut the pallets up for kindling but realized they burn longer and better as bigger sections. I get about a 4 hour burn time for 1 pallet cut up, which if you think about it is great considering how fast they burn! I hope you enjoy this video! We heat our home with an outdoor wood boiler by central boiler. The unit is a CL 6048 outdoor boiler.
Thanks for watching, I appreciate it!


TAGS:
Pallets
Pallet DIY
DIY Pallet
Pallet wall
Pallet uses

Heating with wood,heating with firewood,pallets,DIY pallet idea,DIY pallet,Pallet wall,Pallet burning,burning pallets,outdoor wood boiler,central boiler,cl,cl 6048,outdoor gasification,E-classic,E-Classic outdoor wood boiler,Outdoor gasification,heating with pallets,pallets for firewood,pallet restoration,homesteading,homestead jay,central boiler cl 6048,firewood,firewood splitting,splitting firewood,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar