Advertisement

Go Red for Heart Health Tablescape 2020 | Hosted By Elaborate Designs By Ieasha

Go Red for Heart Health Tablescape 2020 |  Hosted By Elaborate Designs By Ieasha Hi, to all my followers . This video is about , Go Red for Heart Health Tablescape 2020 . For Heart. Health Month . My mother and her sister had heart trouble. That is what this is for you can live a long time with a bad heart as long as you listen to your doctor and take care of what you’re doing. My mother lived for 20 years with a bad heart and my aunt has been living about 20 years also and it still alive to this day. But you need to watch your diet salt intake exercise and your weight . I don’t want to timers doing . My channel is designed for adults interested in gardening, home Decore, cooking, shopping haul and DIY projects .


#goredforhearthealthtablescape2020
Playlist::

Hosted By :
Elaborate Designs By Ieasha :

Co- Host:
Diva Designing on a Dime with Kimberly Davis :

Fabulous Designs on a Budget. :

Therapeutic Design by Debora. :

Jazigreen Decor Style. :

Creatively MsMe Stephanie. :

All Thing Luxe By Robin. :



Creatively MsMe Stephanie. :

Ieasha

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar