Advertisement

A Step-by-Step Squat Warm Up Protocol That Is Sure To Give You The Best Workout Yet

A Step-by-Step Squat Warm Up Protocol That Is Sure To Give You The Best Workout Yet

Many times the sequencing of warm ups doesn't make the most sense for the task you'll be doing when working out.

I've spend decades figuring out what makes sense, feels the best, and allows me to also have the best performance (while increasing my capacity and making my clients and myself more bulletproof).

This sequence is something I've been putting together for a while and it's been the best approach I've found so far to prep for a squat workout. By the time you've done all the mobility and stability exercises while ramping up the squat sets, you'll feel great and ready to go to your regular training session.

I have some other alternatives for this that I'll share. In the meantime let me know how you felt and what your workout was like after this warm up.

Workout

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar