Advertisement

Watch me stream Call of Duty on Omlet Arcade!

Watch me stream Call of Duty on Omlet Arcade! Watch me stream Call of Duty on Omlet Arcade!

Sup, its me, Yuken, im here to do my best to entertain you if I succeed do make sure to like and subscribe, it would help me out alot and we can become our own community, you'll learn more about me and my good friends, nekocaster and temple, I hope to see you soon, Adios.

Streaming days will most often be Wednesday and Sunday, on the odd occasion that may change or an extra day will be added, it depends on my schedule.

I mainly stream on twitch now and export the videos from there, drop by sometime and have a watch!

Follow me on Twitch!


Become a patreon!


Join Nekos discord link below:


Join My Discord:


Nekocasters channel:


Temple's channel:


#OmletArcade #CallofDuty

Arcade!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar