Advertisement

r|Entitledparents Woman Makes Bomb Threat in Airport... GETS ARRESTED!

r|Entitledparents Woman Makes Bomb Threat in Airport... GETS ARRESTED! r/Entitledparents It's literally my job to read stories about stupid and entitled people on the Internet, so trust me when I say that I've come across some really DUMB people before. But this lady? She might be in the running for the dumbest of the dumb. What kind of idiot makes a bomb threat in an airport just because the airport won't get her luggage for her? If you like this video and want to see more, hit that subscribe button!

👪 r/Entitledparents Mother Attacks Stripper, Faces the Cops!

🔔 Subscribe!
👍 Like this video if you want to see more!
💬 Join my Discord:
🐦 Follow me on Twitter:
🎧 My Podcasts on Spotify:
🛒 My merch:
💗 Support Me:

#reddit #entitledparents #funnyredditposts

"Sneaky Snitch" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
License: CC By Attribution 3.0

reddit,r/,rslash,r\,sub,subreddit,best of reddit,reddit top posts,top posts,top posts of all times,comedy,funny reddit posts,funny reddit,fails,cringe,entitledparents,r/entitledparents,entitledparents posts,entitledparents fails,entitled parents,entitled parents fail,r/ entitled parents,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar