Advertisement

No Rules For Me ,Bloom Glop Creates A Fabulous Abstract Expressionist Artwork#6800-2.08.20

No Rules For Me ,Bloom Glop Creates A Fabulous Abstract Expressionist Artwork#6800-2.08.20 Your purchase of my art supports the creation of videos
* Contact me for sales commissions or Lessons:
Email: easpbgallery@gmail.com
For the best results please include the date and file reference number found at the end of every video title. My website is shared (Bottom right corner) in the last 20 seconds of the video.

To Receive Notifications, turn on notifications on your settings & click the bell near subscribe.

If you enjoy my art, the processes, or my efforts in general, your thumbs up are immensely appreciated!

To shop materials without any additional cost to you available visit:


Please assist me to continue making video tutorials and buy supplies by contributing here:


To donate to help the studio/be a Patron go here

This helps make my studio usable for an indoor working/teaching/gallery space.

I am using a 16" x 29" stretched canvas. I begin by using up the saved paint that ran off previous artworks for some days beforehand. The majority of which was latex house paint added to the center of the canvas in a large heavy "pillow " or puddle. I sometimes spread the paint with my large silicone spatula around to the edges of the canvas. The colors I add are from a variety of ingredients. The powdered colors I am using are Primary elements by colourarte. These colors in powder form and must be mixed to use them. Some of the most beautiful are colored powders added into a small amount of Polycrylic to make them a liquid/paste(1/4) of the mixture. I then added 3 more parts (3/4)UNTINTED unshaken semi-gloss ( level 3 Base heaviest) house paint to the 1/4 Polycrylic for each color. I used a Folk art color-shifting green-gold mixed with the same ingredients in the same proportions as the powdered pigments and it worked very well... I sometimes add "Golden's" Iridescent pearl "Fine" added to colors by "eye" until I am pleased with the color's new shimmer. Next, I made up cell activators. Almost any powder or acrylic paint color can become a cell activator. I create a cell activator consisting of mixing 3/4 Floetrol to 1/4 paint the colors of my choice. My favorites are using Carbon black by Golden and also the fluid magenta (awesome). I add small amounts of the colors overlapping onto the "pillow paint. Colors were applied on top of an undiluted semi-gloss house paint pillow one on top of each other ( not necessary). Cell activator is added on top of the colors as a catalyst and reacts when the paint is agitated by 1) blowing down into it 2) swiping with a tool lightly across the colors 3) tilting the canvas to flow off some of the paint and stretch the patterns to better fill the space with lacy cells. I use a propane torch extremely quickly and cautiously and in a well-ventalated space. It is passed over the surface of the paint to encourage patterns to emerge because the paint in combination with the Floetrol used in my cell activator encourages cells to form. To create the pearlescent effects seen in most of my artworks, Warming the paint will also often encourage patterns to emerge because the paint in combination with the Floetrol used in cell activator to form.

Every day I learn new things. I will never stop experimenting, and I am happy to share what I discover with you.
To see finished wet and dry versions of all my Youtube demonstration artworks for sale, visit my Expressionist Art Studio Gallery Fans and Collectors group on Facebook
#6800 wet, shown in this video.

Find My Pinterest Boards:


Find me on Instagram:


Find me on Twitter:

fluid acrylics pouring,priscilla batzell art,expressionist art studio,priscilla batzell artist,acrylic art,art,pouring fluid acrylics,priscilla batzell,flow art,contemporary art,painting tutorial,fluid art,abstract painting,acrylic pour,abstract,abstract art,fluid painting,painting,tutorial,bloom recipe leftovers,acrylic artists on youtube,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar