Advertisement

My Mini Wonder Box Spirit Box: If I can make one so can YOU!

My Mini Wonder Box Spirit Box: If I can make one so can YOU! Hi gang! Don't know what a Wonder Box is? Well, just look it up in the search here on YT and you will find out.
If you already know what this is, then maybe you will find this helpful and if you've been wanting one too but, didn't want to pay an arm and a leg for one, you can build your own.
I went by Steve Huff' Paranormal's page on how to build a mini one yourself. There is no limit to how much you want to spend building one, but, Steve put together a nice list and settings he has experimented with for the best results. You can buy everything brand new or find them used! I am thrilled already with how it sounds, and can't wait to try it out at a location.
Let me know if you want the link or just google Steve Huff and you will find his website.
Note: You should be mindful, this is not a toy, it's used to communicate with spirits, and if it's going to scare you maybe you shouldn't do it. You need to be respectful and do it with much love and light.

Music by:
August Wilhelmsson@epidemicsound.com

Spirit

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar