Advertisement

My Dad Teaches Me How To Drive! *BAD IDEA*

My Dad Teaches Me How To Drive! *BAD IDEA* Since I got my permit in my last video... I thought it would be a good idea for my dad to teach me how to drive for a video and it did not go so well...

Become a channel member and support my channel:


LEAVE A LIKE, SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS, COMMENT, AND SUBSCRIBE BECAUSE THIS WAS ABSOLUTELY INSANE!

BUY THE MERCH: bangermerch.com

Follow Me On Social Media:
Instagram: @jack.doherty ~
Snapchat: @jack.dohertyy ~
Twitter: @DohertyJackk ~
Musical.ly / live.ly : @Jack.doherty

For all business email: jackdohertybusiness@gmail.com

Subscribe to my second channel Jack Doherty 2:


FAN MAIL ADDRESS:
Jack Doherty
P.O. Box 344
Sea Cliff, NY 11579

If you read this far and got your merch… you’re a gem :) ireland boys productions pit 24 hours challenge undisputed florida fox sneaky area 51 this is how we bingham family vlogs reaction tucker scrubby inter halloween costume real estate funny prnk prank 48 hours school investing gets owned dom couple goals prank on boyfriend black friday 2019 vlogmas haul tech deals boxing bully gets owned dom tracy no idea 2020 tfue ecommerce

my dad teaches me how to drive,dad teaches son to drive,driving lessons,first time driving,drive with me vlog,driving for the first time,drive with me,getting my license,jack doherty,jack,doherty,dad,teaches,me,how,to,drive,how to drive,how to,car,mercedes,tesla,model x,buying my dream car,tieger,ecommerce,real estate,dom tracy,drive with us,mom teaches son how to drive,mom teaches me how to drive,license,permit,driving,girlfriend,learning to drive,bad,idea,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar