Advertisement

My Concerns About The Kuva Bramma (Warframe)

My Concerns About The Kuva Bramma (Warframe) I hope I'm wrong, but it's already not looking good for this weapon and it's coming this week. They need to update cautious shot...again so it works on all weapon types. otherwise it's gonna be ogris level bad.
My Discord Server:

➜Interested in a YouTube partnership? ►
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
▼Follow My Social Media!
➜Twitter:
➜Twitch:
➜Facebook:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aweblade4,warframe,warframe devstream,warframe devstream 137,warframe kuva bramma,warframe empyrean,warframe railjack,warframe 27.1,warframe lich update,warframe cautious shot,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar