Advertisement

Major arrest at the trailer park! The joys of Real Estate Investing

Major arrest at the trailer park! The joys of Real Estate Investing So, this is the guy that has been causing so many problems, the one that stole carpet out of one trailer then trim out of another. My tenants sent me a text while recording a trailer park update, so I headed down there as fast as my Kia Forte would take me (55mph in a 55mph zone). This is my reality of "Passive income" in the real estate investing world.

Not all investing is like this, whether it's a house hacking side hustle, or active real estate mangement. There's no one way to do things in real estate, and this is my way (For better or worse).

Eviction & rehab that's almost done -

Video where I caught this guy sleeping in a place -



Don't forget you STILL can get TWO FREE STOCKS FROM WEBULL and also help support InvestmentJoy @

You can join our discord at -

Also I do post mini-updates on my Instagram at


If you're curious what kind of equipment I use to make my videos, the whole list is at AND the security cameras I use at the trailer park & laundromat!

real estate investing,how to invest in real estate,trailer park investing,mobile home investing,how to buy a trailer park,investment joy,real estate investing for beginners,real estate investing strategies,real estate investing 101,real estate investing audiobook,real estate agent,real estate investing made simple,real estate investing podcast,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar