Advertisement

I Paid My Girlfriend For Every Kiss She Gave Me

I Paid My Girlfriend For Every Kiss She Gave Me Hi everyone, my name is Terrence and I'm 17 years old. I depended on one girl so much, that I stole for her.

Let me tell you one thing at a time... Six months ago, I met a girl named Elizabeth on Instagram. Of course, at first I only saw her Instagram page, but she was incredibly beautiful in her pictures. She's 17 too, and she lives a couple of blocks away. I liked these coincidences... and I talked to her for a week, and realized that we had a lot in common. For example, we both thought I was a great guy, and most importantly, a good friend... This is my way of telling you guys that she totally had me friend-zoned... it was a shame, but regardless, I believed that it was necessary to fight for a girl, so I continued to talk to her, hoping for something more.

I wrote to her often, but she ignored most of my messages. Elizabeth didn't tell me what had happened to her parents, but she lived with her grandmother. According to her stories, they never had much money, and over time, things got even worse. At some point, her grandmother started having heart problems and most of their money was spent on medicine. Then it wasn't just new things that Lisa couldn’t afford, but also food. I wouldn't say that I was happy about this situation, but it helped me come up with a cool idea for how to help both Lisa and myself, and even her grandmother. I asked Lisa to date me for money... (20 bucks per date). I know what you're thinking, it sounds strange, but I was tired of just seeing her online. She had doubts, but when I made it clear that I did not expect for her to have feelings for me, and that I could only hope for them to appear, she agreed. So we started "Dating…"

This was one of those times where a girl is even more beautiful in real life than in her Instagram pictures. I was glad that I had finally gotten the opportunity to meet her in person. But unfortunately, our dates were very weird. Elizabeth felt like she was at work. I took her to the movies and cafes, and gave her little gifts, but it was all in vain. Of course, I was very upset. My money was going to run out at some point. A week passed, and there were still no results. One day, after watching a movie with my parents, I had another idea. In the movie, a frail man (just like me), beat up a bad guy who insulted his girlfriend and won her heart - and the whole situation had been set up by this guy in the movie. I decided to do something similar. One night, when I was walking Elizabeth home, the "bad boy" - played by my friend Jason - began to harass us. Everything looked very realistic, the harassment, and the fight. So the plan worked. When Jason "ran away in terror" from my strong fists, Elizabeth was very impressed and even kissed me on the cheek. And even though I was really happy, that kiss ended up not really changing anything.

I stopped caring about classes and spent all day trying to figure out how to make Elizabeth fall in love with me. At some point, I decided to ask my father for some advice. I became interested how he had won my mother's heart. It turned out that they had experienced a similar situation, except for the money aspect, of course. My mother also did not want to be with him for a long time, but according to him, everything changed after a magic kiss. When she was about to blow him off again, he just kissed her on the lips, and then it all started to spin... and at that moment I thought, " So this is what I've been missing." I thanked my father for his advice, and went over to Elizabeth's house a couple of hours later. I want to clarify, at that time the idea "money = dates" was firmly stuck in my head. So on one of our dates, instead of doing it unexpectedly or romantically, I just asked how much she would expect for kissing me on the lips... I am still surprised that I did not get slapped in the face for asking... but apparently, she was also used to me paying for everything, so she offered her price. It was 500 dollars…

Man, I really wanted to kiss her, and I really wanted to be with her. But $500 was out of my budget. It was too awkward to ask her for a discount on this, but I could definitely have used one. Anyway, I assured myself that this kiss, as my dad said, would change everything, so I started thinking about ways to get the money. I had some savings, of course, which I used to pay for Elizabeth and I on our dates, but by then, it was almost gone. That's when I remembered my parents ' savings... They kept most of their money in a Bank account, but I knew for sure that they had some of it in a drawer in their room, and that they also don't look in there very often.


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar