Advertisement

I figured out the secret to gold loot off spawn...

I figured out the secret to gold loot off spawn... Swear its proven now that the loot is insane I still cant believe epic would make it like that 😩😡

🙋‍♂️ My Support A Creator Code ➔ Brock
📱 Discord (to get notified and hang out) ➔
📷 Instagram ➔
🐦 Twitter ➔
🎵 TikTok ➔

💰 Donate through Streamlabs ➔

⚙️ Sensitivity ➔ | 50% | 48% | 2.0x Build | 2.2x Edit | 14% ADS on Both | Linear Aim
🎛️ Dead Zones ➔ .12 | .05
🕹️ Binds ➔ I edit with L3, use my left paddle for jump, and use my right paddle to take out builds.
🎮 Controller ➔ I use a normal Dualshock 4 controller with an FPS Strikepack Dominator for paddles and Galaxy Kontrol Freeks

🖱 PC Specs ➔ Intel i9-9900k | EVGA RTX 2060 Super | G.Skill TridentZ 32GB | ASRock z390 Phantom | PM981 512 GB NVME SSD | Corsair Crystal 570X ATX Mid Tower | Corsair 1200W Platinum Modular PSU | EVGA CLC 240 Liquid Cooler

💳 My Setup:
Dualshock Controller:
Galaxy Kontrol Freeks:
Reddragon k556 Keyboard:
Logitech G602:
AOC Agon 27” 240hz Gaming Monitor:
MSI MAG24C 144hz Curved Monitor:
Elgato HD60 Pro Capture Card:
Elgato Streamdeck XL:
Homall Gaming Chair:
Astro A40 TR + Mixamp:
Logitech Brio (for Handcam):
Netgear Nighthawk Gaming Router:
i9-9900k Gaming PC:

🎖️ Become a Sponsor for $5 (Access to Emotes and Play with me) ➔

⚔️ Use My Creative World Arena ➔ 8782-3905-7300

🗝️ Past Livestreams / Funny Videos / Tutorials / Montages ➔

Brock plays fortnite,Brock plays fortnite settings,brockplaysfortnite,Brock fortnite,Brock,how to get better loot fortnite,fortnite how to get good loot,how to get the best loot in fortnite,how to find gold loot fortnite,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar