Advertisement

#ChattyWithBratty | I Destroyed My Relationship | How I'm Coping With A Breakup | We Broke Up

#ChattyWithBratty | I Destroyed My Relationship | How I'm Coping With A Breakup | We Broke Up i was hiding a secret from our relationship for a week. despite his aspergers, i destroyed the relationship. this is how i'm coping with a breakup. he didn't want me to go into detail about what i did, so i didn't, but you can get the gist of it. this was an incredibly difficult video for me to make, so please excuse the emotional outbursts and the tears.

Twitter:
Personal - @DaddyCupcakes_
Business Inquiries - @BrattyPR
Watch me live: younow.com/BrattyCupcakes
Snapchat: Bratty_Cupcakes
Website: www.BrattyCupcakes.com
Instagram: BrattyCupcakes_

breakup,relationship advice,boyfriend,dating advice,how to move on from an ex,bad breakup,get over your ex,storytime,how to deal with a break up,getting over a break up,break up advice,relationship,i destroyed my relationship,love story,true stories,relationships,break up,how to get over a breakup,how to get over your ex,heartbreak,dating,how to get over an ex,love,i cheated,cheating,cheated,my boyfriend left me,unfaithful,emotional,breakup advice,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar