Advertisement

THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED! + home goods trip & gym sesh | Kariss-mas Day 30!

THIS HOUSE IS HAUNTED! + home goods trip & gym sesh | Kariss-mas Day 30! KARISS-MAS DAY 30 BABY!
#vlogmas #christmas #karissmas

Hi babieeeees
Today is Day 30 of Karissa-mas ♥️
another gym sesh
cook with us
home goods trip
do pottery / ceramics class with us LOL
and sams moms house maaaay be haunted :o
Pickles OOTD &
Socks of the day!

You all mean the world to me and I'm so thankful!
ily x a milli billi trilli 🤟
Karissa Nichole

SHOP RYDERWEAR: www.ryderwear.com
use code: karissa10

Shop my mom's online fashion clothing store!
www.thejakdlife.com
JAK'D Instagram: @thejakdlife
Tag #thejakdlife and get reposted to the IG!

________________________________
IF YOU ARE NEW :)
YOUTUBE whats up, whats poppin!
I'm Karissa Nichole and welcome to my channel!
Here's a glimpse into my life and I hope to inspire
people everyday to do what they love every single day!

My Channel Includes:
VLOGS
Fashion Try On Hauls
Fitness, Health and workouts

haunted house,Cheyenne wyoming,homegoods,shop with us,pottery,ceramics,being dramatic,funny,hilarious,wyoming,blizzard,couple,workout with us,gym,fitness,grwm,diml,vlogging,money,drama,reactions,Karissa nichole,Karissa nicole,Karissa Clayton,karissa,last minute,how to,kariss-mas,Emma chamberlain,Alisha marie,rem life,Jessica howell,Maddie cidlick,ace family,labrant fam,vlogmas,vlogcember,ootd,try on,puppy,pomeranian,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar