Advertisement

The Main Reason Why Most People Aren't Succeeding | WhosBijanT

The Main Reason Why Most People Aren't Succeeding | WhosBijanT The Main Reason Why Most People Aren't Succeeding or aren't where they want to be.
In this video, Bijan breaks down one of the main things that he feels people are doing wrong when it comes to achieving goals and the life that people want to live.
Do you ever find yourself feeling extremely motivated after watching a video or attending an event? It’s almost like you’re SO motivated that you’re about to completely change your life around but yet a few weeks later you find yourself back in the same position and back in the same old mindset that you’ve been in. One of the main reasons why people find themselves not succeeding or struggling to succeed comes from their lack of willingness to take action, especially at the right time.

You need to strike while the iron is HOT! You need to start working on your ideas at those moments that you felt those extreme levels of inspiration and motivation. Most people just consume motivational content but never take the next step to actually start. The easiest time/way to get your momentum going is by starting as soon as you feel the inspiration and motivation - don’t allow time to pass for the flame to dim and your motivation to fade, STRIKE WHILE THE IRON IS HOT!

You can usually find me posting regularly on my instagram profile @WhosBijanT

This channel is just for my personal thoughts and rants. I've manage to go from a normal person, to still being a normal person but with a lot more money now. I don't have rich parents, I don't come from money. My parents are both working class people, my mom worked for the DMV for over 20 years and my dad worked at AAA and had various sales jobs here and there. I'm 100% self made with everything that I am and everything that I have. I enjoy making videos that could motivate you to potentially do more with your life as well. I was able to achieve a net worth of 1 million dollars by the age of 22 while I was still in college, which I had to pay for myself by the way. I'm not saying any of this to brag but specific to show that I have "been there and done that." I make most of my income through stock trading and real estate investments. I don't have anything that I'm trying to sell you here, simply just sharing my thoughts and experiences.

I would greatly appreciate your feedback on what you liked most from this video, what you would like to hear/see from me more, and what you think I can do to make my videos better. Please feel free to comment anything that comes to mind below!



▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

BE SURE TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL:



WATCH MY PREVIOUS VIDEO: EVERYTHING I HATE ABOUT MY PORSCHE GT3 RS


WATCH: BUYING MY LAMBORGHINI CASH AT 22


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CONNECT WITH ME ON MY SOCIAL MEDIA:

Instagram:
Twitter:
Snapchat: WhosBijanT

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

WATCH: "Midlife Crisis at 24: Buying a Porsche GT3RS CASH"


WATCH MY "Do Something Before It's Too Late" VIDEO


WATCH MY "Why We Always Say Focus Is Key" VIDEO


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Be sure to check out my trading YouTube channel at: @BijanTrades


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ABOUT THIS CHANNEL: WhosBijanT is a Motivational & Inspirational channel created and hosted by Bijan Tahmasebpour. The style of videos posted are Vlogs, Travel, Automotive, Motivational, and just general personal shenanigans.

Motivation,how to be successful,how to make money,financial advice,manny khoshbin,whosbijant,bijan tahmasebpour,bijantrades,entrepreneur,entrepreneurship,college,education,university,real estate investing,how to get rich,mansion,how I went from poor to rich,millionaire,investing,how to invest,super cars,life hacks,porsche gt3,gt3rs,broke to millionaire,how to become a millionaire,graham stephan,advice,mentor,stocks,stock market,passive income,tony robbins,2020,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar