Advertisement

Short Fictions Live @ Overlook Hotel 12|31|2019

Short Fictions Live @ Overlook Hotel 12|31|2019 Short Fictions's set in Denton Texas on New Years with Origami Angel, Two Knights, Upsetting, along with Dezorah doing a System of a Down cover set and Nearlyetta doing a Marietta cover set. Fates Worse than Death was one of my favorite records of 2019 so I was very happy to get to see them play right before the year ended. It took a lot of restraint to not stop recording to go sing along with I Really Like You haha. The tape I filmed on had some issues which is why this and the Origami Angel set look more messy than some of my other videos, but that's the fun of filming on VHS :-)

As always with these sets, if anyone wants to figure out the setlist I will add it to the description :-)

check the band out at

follow me on for updates on these.

12/31/2019

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar