Advertisement

RAHUL SUBRAMANIAN | LIVE IN BANGALORE | CROWD WORK (PART 1)

RAHUL SUBRAMANIAN | LIVE IN BANGALORE | CROWD WORK (PART 1) Releasing my first (of few) crowd-work video from the show that I did in Bangalore, on 14th September 2019 at That Comedy Club. Crowd work is a sub-genre of stand up comedy, which is completely unscripted and based purely on audience interactions.

I am currently doing an India tour of my crowd work show "You & Me" which you can catch in your city.

Tour Details & Tickets:

To follow me on Instagram go here -
To watch my other stand up videos go here -
To subscribe to this channel go here -
To watch our Office sketch videos go here -
To follow me on Facebook go here -
For Enquiries - sahil.bohra@oml.in

Edited by - Namit Nath
Special Thanks: Prerna Obhan, Sahil Bohra

stand up comedy,india,indian comic,that comedy club,random chikibum,rahul subramanian,rahul,kumar varun,best of rahul,best of rahul subramanian,crowd work show,indian,comedy,funny,aib,eic,improv comedy,habitat,bangalore,stand up comedy 2020,new stand up video,new comedy video,all india bakchod,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar