Advertisement

Meeting Crafts with Ellen and handing over my gift

Meeting Crafts with Ellen and handing over my gift In this video, I'm taking you along with me on my visit to Germany where I gave Ellen (from Crafts with Ellen) the gift I made her.
If you haven't seen the build video, it's linked below. Also I have links to Ellen's stuff below as well. Don't forget to check her out, she is pretty amazing.

Build video:
-

Crafts with Ellen:
- YouTube:
- Instagram: instagram.com/craftswithellen/?hl=en
- Website:
- Instructables:
- Patreon:

On my website, you can find details on this build and many others:


I hope it's useful to you, if so please like the video and help me make more videos.

Follow me on Instagram for more footage from behind the scenes:


Thanks for watching and hopefully I will see you again at my channel.

woodworking,crafts with ellen,patterned plywood,tool box,sewing box,cantilever,gift for a maker,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar