Advertisement

Identifying 100 Old School (OS) Shields: Chances of something good? - Guild Wars Tips, Tricks & Info

Identifying 100 Old School (OS) Shields: Chances of something good? - Guild Wars Tips, Tricks & Info Like many people, I like to collect old school shields, and like others, I get excited when one drops in game and then get really disappointed when the mods turn out to be nothing good. So after a while, I thought I would start to collect a bunch of OS Shields and identify them all at once to up my chances of getting something nice. I kept putting off identifying my collection and I eventually ended up with 100! (i'm crazy I know). Anyway, I figured I would share identifying them.​

I farmed most of these from doing the Ministerial Commendation Farm: a few doing the Mantid Farm: and all of the others I got from making all of my other Guild Wars Farming Videos or by doing FoW and UW or Urgoz and Deep.


#GuildWars #Farming #GW1

Guild Wars,Farm,Farmer,GW,GW1,Guild Wars 1,GW2,Guild Wars 2,SC,Speed Clear,OS,Old School,Shields,Gold,HM,NM,Mozo,PVE,Gift,Tutorial,Guide,Money,Making,Build,Bar,2018,2019,2020,2021,2022,2023,2024,2025,Solo,Gildenkriege,guerres de guilde,Builds,Best,Farming,Shield,Unid,Unidentified,Unid Golds,Unidentified Golds,Bladed,Zodiac,Urgoz,Deep,UW,Underworld,FoW,Fissure of Woe,Echo,Stone Summit,Echovald,Demon,Guardian of the Hunt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar