Advertisement

Day In My Life as a Creator in College

Day In My Life as a Creator in College In this weeks episode, I show you a typical day in my life as a creator in college trying to grow a small brand, balance school, and produce weekly content on YouTube.

FOLLOW the JOURNEY:)
IG:

THUMBS UP for more videos! I post weekly recaps every week of my life as a senior in college. MONDAYS @ 7PM!!! Subscribe for more videos like this!

College VLOG Playlist(all episodes):


additional filming and help from:
Tyler Monday
Tom Sornsen
John Castle

day in the life of a college student,a day in the life of a creator,day in my life college,sam snowden,sam snowden vlogs,day in the life,college vlog,a day in my life,college creator,cal poly slo,cal poly slo vlog,cal poly slo day in the life,college life vlog,content creator blog,day in the life of a photographer,college vlog day in the life,college day in my life,cal poly san luis obispo,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar