Advertisement

The Trouble With Fluff Dragon Art | Channel Upgrade Announcement

The Trouble With Fluff Dragon Art | Channel Upgrade Announcement The Trouble With Fluff Dragon Art | Channel Upgrade Announcement

So... Even though I tried to slowly test the waters an y'all, I think I didn't communicate clearly enough and totally messed up and confused everyone, lol. So here's my clarification/apology/update video!


Click Here To Subscribe! ►



Help me come to a convention near YOU! Become a Patron today!



Share This Video:



DeviantArt:

Twitter:

art,art challenges,digital art,how to draw,speedart,speedpaint,draw my life,storytime speedpaint,art rant,tutorial,fluff dragon art,art battles,drawing,channel update,channel news,the problem with fluff dragon art,why did fluff dragon art change,apology video,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar