Advertisement

❤️ ***Scorpio Extended Reading!!! Intuitively Guided|Led!! Channeled Info 4 Those Manifesting Union!

❤️ ***Scorpio Extended Reading!!! Intuitively Guided|Led!! Channeled Info 4 Those Manifesting Union! Hey Scorpio! Note** I was intuitively awakened to do this read for your sign! Intro explains this and how I was led to recording this at 3:33am! Significant messages and downloads along with heavy synchronicities at the end! So this is a Must Watch!***

Welcome to your Weekly Love Tarot Forecast for December 23-29th 2019! These are channeled/Intuitive messages from my spirit guides and the Universe! Personal AND Emergency readings are available if you’re needing specifics on YOUR situation! Thank you so much for stopping by my channel!!!

Also, my newest reading is NOW available on Vimeo! This is a closer look at the twin flame collective and the specific ways this 12/12/12 event is affecting your connection, the DM/DF individual energies AND your Union energies! Very in-depth! The link: vimeo.com/ondemand/twinflame1212series

***Also, there is NOW available another reading that was unplanned, but was an intuitive, guided read that I did for the 12/21 Gateway for twin flames! Very important and pertinent messages from the DM to the DF!!! Unbelievable!!! Here is the link to this read: vimeo.com/ondemand/1221twinflamegateway


If this reading resonates, if you enjoy this please like 👍, share, and subscribe!!!

If you need further clarity on your situation, please check your moon, rising, and Venus signs!

For a free natal chart go to:
Astrosofa.com
Cafeastrology.com

I am now offering a discounted price on my 30 and 60 minute emergency readings. Please email me for further details and the information will be sent to you right away! ***This cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers!!***
Information on my general personal readings can be found in my about section.
Email: yoursoulsjourneytarot@gmail.com

If you would like to make a generous monetary donation to the channel, my PayPal link can be found in my banner, or in the about section of my channel. I think you all so much for your continued love and support for the channel! I could not do this without all of you!

Namaste 🙏

For entertainment purposes only!!!

scorpio december 2019 tarot love reading,scorpio december 2019 tarot love,scorpio december 2019 tarot,scorpio december 2019 love tarot,love tarot reading scorpio december 2019,how to deal with breakup,ex/reconciliation,scorpio horoscope today,scorpio horoscope tomorrow,scorpio symbol,are scorpios the most intuitive sign,guidance from the universe,scorpio,love,tarot,soulmate connection,soulmate,twin flame,twin flame union,divine masculine,divine feminine,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar