Advertisement

New Zealand RV Trip Idea Stolen by Carolyn's RV Life so...

New Zealand RV Trip Idea Stolen by Carolyn's RV Life so... Carolyn's RV Life has stolen my RV trip idea to go to New Zealand. Since I was one of the first RV North American YouTube full time nomads to go, I think this is silly and lacks originality, especially since there are so many, many more place to RV internationally!

Why not go RVing in the middle east? Or Indonesia? Heck, even I have been to Indonesia! How about Cuba? Great camping ideas there, too! There are so many place to RV and camp in the world full time...

And so...do I fly back to Auckland to protect my commonwealth brothers and sisters? LOL.

I just thought CRVL had more sense to show her strength and freedom for someplace that I have not been!

Keep your wheels on the ground!

And don't be fooled, these videos can be edited in a few minutes...so don't give too generously to the nomads that say otherwise!

RV New Zealand,Carolyn RV life,carolyn RV life New Zealand,Linescrew1,Kiwi camping,freedom camping New Zealand,Canada,New Zealand,Jucy camper,steals my New Zealand camping idea,Auckland,CRVL,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar