Advertisement

NEW YORK VLOG | DAY 2 | We went to Mean Girls!

NEW YORK VLOG | DAY 2 | We went to Mean Girls! Yeah so this happened 3 months ago and I never uploaded it....
THANKS FOR 4.0K!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS 💜

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING :-)

If you liked this video please LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and if you have any other suggestions of videos you want me to make then comment down below!

Six jumper/Tshirt:

I create videos based around Musicals, the West End and more so stay tuned as I post every Tuesday & Saturday at 4pm!


Follow me on Instagram!: @Bryonycheri
For business inquires: bryonyroseyt@gmail.com
If you want to collab, then please contact me via this email or through Instagram DM ☺️

-About Me!-
Name: Bryony
Age : 19
Vlogging camera: Canon G7X mark iii
Main camera: Canon EOS 200D
Fun fact about me: I've seen Six 18 times!

youtube video,new york,new york vlog,broadway,show,bryony rose,theatre,issy,six the musical,travel,travelling,big apple,holiday,bryony,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar