Advertisement

NEW! 😰WHOLE HOUSE DEEP CLEAN WITH ME 2019 | ENTIRE HOUSE CLEANING | WHOLE HOUSE CLEANING MOTIVATION

NEW! 😰WHOLE HOUSE DEEP CLEAN WITH ME 2019 | ENTIRE HOUSE CLEANING | WHOLE HOUSE CLEANING MOTIVATION Today we are going to be DOING IT ALL! I want you to join me for a WHOLE HOUSE DEEP CLEAN WITH ME! I'm going to be deep cleaning all of my bathrooms, scrubbing cabinets, blinds, floors, cleaning grout, cleaning the kitchen, living room and bedrooms! We host Christmas Eve at our house so I want to make for sure my house is ready and clean for the upcoming holiday! If you need some EXTREME CLEANING MOTIVATION, you will definitely find it here! Also, make sure you stick around because I'm going to be sharing a CLEANING HACK with you that will help keep your house smelling fresh and clean for the holidays! Let me know if you are cleaning along with me and GETTING IT ALL DONE!
#cleanwithme #cleaningmotivation #wholehousecleaning #deepcleaning #cleaninghack

Check out Endust for more information -
Coupon for Endust-
Smart plug -


COME FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM! -

CLEANING MOTIVATION PLAYLIST -  


GET TO KNOW ME PLAYLIST -


❤️CLEANING FAVORITES ❤️
Mrs. Meyer’s Multi-Surface Cleaner (use this link to get free products with your purchase)-
Mrs. Meyer’s Baking Soda Cream Cleanser (use this link to get free products with your purchase) -
Microfiber Cleaning cloths (my cleaning MUST HAVES!) -
Dyson v7 Animal Cordless -
O-Cedar Spin Mop -
O-Cedar Micromist Microfiber Mop-

E-cloth (AMAZING cleaning cloths) -


❤️ORGANIZATION FAVORITES ❤️
Organizational bins in refrigerator -

Organizational bins for freezer -




❤️HOME FAVORITES ❤️
Headboard - My headboard -
White sheets (the most comfortable sheets ever!) -
White comforter -
Target rugs -
My Amazon store for more home favorites -




❤️BABY FAVORITES❤️
Baby Swing -
Pink baskets in nursery -
Ikea Dresser -
Bunk Beds -
Halo Sleep Sack -
Baby Monitor -
Crib -
Sound Machine -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Elephant attached to pacifier) -
Wubbanub Pacifier (Giraffe attached to pacifier) -
Baby Bath Tub -
Paint Color in nursery - Gentle Rain by Behr
Bow/Headband organizer in Addison & Emery’s bedroom -
*Use code “Jamie10” for 10% your order!



❤️VIDEOS OF MINE YOU MUST SEE ❤️
EMOTIONAL TWIN GIRLS BIRTH VLOG -
FAILED GENDER REVEAL -
WE’RE PREGNANT! -
24 HOURS WITH 2 NEWBORNS -
BRINGING OUR GIRLS HOME FROM THE NICU (HOSPITAL) -
TWIN GIRLS NURSERY REVEAL & NAME REVEAL -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Business & Collaboration Inquires - jamiesjourney@slice.media


❤️SEND US MAIL! ❤️

Jamie Adams
P.O. BOX 518
Maumee, OH 43537

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❤️FAQS❤️


Where do I live? - Northern Ohio (Go Bucks!)

Who Am I Married to? - I’ve been married to Mike for 9.5 years!

How many kids do I have? - Avery is our 4-year-old and we also have twin baby girls, Addison and Emery.

What I do for a living? - I work full-time in public relations for a non-profit company.

Camera -
Computer -

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FTC : Some of the links above may be referral links * They are all products that I genuinely love and would recommend.

Business & Collaboration Inquires - jamiesjourney@slice.media



Music Credits:

Epidemic Sound

cleaning motivation,clean with me,whole house clean with me,ultimate clean with me,clean with me 2019,after dark clean with me,ultimate clean with me 2019,all day clean with me,cleaning my entire house,cleaning my house,declutter,organization,complete disaster,all day cleaning,cleaning music,all day cleaning motivation,konmari,marie kondo,deep clean,whole house deep clean,jamies journey,speed cleaning,extreme cleaning motivation,messy house,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar