Advertisement

As long as I'm happy, I'm right. || 2 Timothy 3:1-17

As long as I'm happy, I'm right. || 2 Timothy 3:1-17 How tempting to chase after happiness. And as long as I'm happy, I must be right! If we aren't careful it's easier to love self more than we love God. In such, our faith is then considered as counterfeit. We have all the right lingo and appearance of being religious, but lack any power of being truly godly. The answer to this dilemma - the truth of Scripture must be the measuring tool of right and wrong in our lives.

www.mybelieverschurch.com

(Bible, bible reading, Believers Church, Jesus, God, Holy Spirit, Discipleship, Relationship,
Leadership, Life Coach, Church, Family, Love, Power, Community, Douglasville, Atlanta, Spiritual Growth, Faith, Mark Evans, 2 Timothy 3, Bible Reading Project)

3:1-17

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar