Advertisement

In Regards To Touch | William + Victoria

In Regards To Touch | William + Victoria In regards to touch | William + Victoria
Living room Zouk series (Part 2)

Dancing to @billieeilish

There is so much that I want to write under the caption for this video, but I suppose I’ll start here. Until I started dancing and diving deeper into both dance and connection, I never really knew that there were different ways to hug, I didn’t know how to give and receive. Well, I did know, but let’s be real - I never implemented it into my life. I didn’t even know that touch was one of my love languages (which obviously, is now a given). If you know me in person, you know that I will be that person to give you a super long hug even if you don’t want to sit there for the 30 seconds that I’m engaging with you.
On my most recent trip to NYC, I was hanging around a friend of mine who loves hugging just as much as I do. It was so exciting! We hugged tight, we touched, we laughed, we went through a range of emotions and places in a single dance - we let that inner child out.
Touch is powerful.
Within 20 seconds hugs, touch, holding are like a SUPERPOWER! These things stimulate oxytocin which relates to belonging, safety and LOVE.

So, why aren’t we doing more of it?

Victoria

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar