Advertisement

I'm sorry, however, this annoys me...

I'm sorry, however, this annoys me... Please look at what you comment or reply because it might affect people without you know it. It might be just a joke however some suffer with great mental illness that may not be solved right away. Please keep this in mind and yeah... Sorry for bringing the mood down it just annoyed me.
I'm not spreading hate, the last thing I want to do is hurt someone. I just want people to be aware...

Now to the good news:
I am now doing 'Her Life 5' and I have made up a story line for part 2 of 'Ends with a jump' however Leo will still be dead. So yeah. I will also be doing a Q&A afterwards for anyone who wants to ask questions. I decided that I might do this since there were so many questions on what I use and so on in the 'ends with a jump' and I'd rather answer them all at once than continue repeating myself.

That's all. Have a good day or night ❤❤

me...

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar