Advertisement

Holly Willoughby shrink-wraps curves in eye-catching floral dress on red carpet - News

Holly Willoughby shrink-wraps curves in eye-catching floral dress on red carpet  - News Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (  This Morning co-host Holly Willoughby made sure all eyes were on her as she graced the red carpet at the 2019 Fashion Awards.  Looking stylish as ever, Holly, 38, slipped into a bold floral gown.  Shrink-wrapping her curves, Phillip Schofield's co-star looked hotter than ever as she posed for snaps.  Beaming away, Holly turned up the heat as she smiled away.  Accentuating her killer pins, the ITV regular teamed the dress with a pair of open-toed heels.  Holly completed her look by letting her blonde lock fall freely in a short bob.  Spice Girl Emma Bunton recently revealed she snogged Holly on a wild night out.  Baby Spice, 43, was quizzed about the hook-up after Mel B let slip during an appearance on Celebrity Juice.  "Oh deary me. I mean, was she there, Mel B? I’m not sure she was," Emma explained.  She added to The Sun: "The thing is I think it’s funny.  "Girls are girls, I’m not denying it."  Speaking on Heart Radio, Mel continued: "Emma Bunton, she’s a right good old gossip that one.  "She knows everything about everything right?  "I did that with Holly Willoughby because she told me the night before that they had a night out and had a little bit of like a girl kiss."  Sporty Spice added: "I was on the panel with Holly Willoughby and I went, 'Oh, you and Emma, you snogged didn’t you, last night?'  "Then they aired it."

More OnHolly Willoughby,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar