Advertisement

GTA 5 Roleplay - Police 'SHUT DOWN' Street Racing | RedlineRP #783

GTA 5 Roleplay - Police 'SHUT DOWN' Street Racing | RedlineRP #783 Follow Me on Instagram for behind the scenes pictures

Its about time I use the Junker Drag that we picked up a few days ago. Some epic cars showed up like Lamborghini's & Ferrari's. Half way though the PD showed up and pretty much arrested me but a true Hero rescued me and I was able to escape.

My Social Media:
Instagram |
Twitter |
Discord |
Twitch |
Facebook |
2nd Channel |

Elanip T-Shirts
Store |

gaming,grand theft auto 5,gameplay,Police 'SHUT DOWN' Street Racing,GTA 5 Roleplay,Lamborghini's,Ferrari's,Funny Moments,FiveM mods,Roleplay,GTA 5 Police Chase,Arrested by Police,Police Arrested Me,Cops Chased Me,Police Took my Car,Guy Rescued me From Police,Epic Police Escape,Funny Police Moments,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar