Advertisement

Fishing Williamstown for a Heap of Pinkies and Plenty of Action

Fishing Williamstown for a Heap of Pinkies and Plenty of Action In this video my Dad and I go fishing in Williamstown for a couple of hours. We finished off with 9 small pinkies, there was a lot of action. As bait we were using chicken breast and as hooks we mostly used size 6 long shank hooks. This was my first fishing upload and I’m still getting used to the GoPro. If you’re wondering where we were fishing from, it’s behind SeaWorks and the police station in Willy. As I mentioned in the video the fish weren’t very big but I love the fun, and the action of fishing.
If you enjoyed the video please like it, and subscribe to the channel.
I am trying to upload weekly, so please stay tuned for the next vid.
Thanks for watching, cheers👍

Action

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar