Advertisement

2019 Luxury Handbag and SLG Collection

2019 Luxury Handbag and SLG Collection Hi everyone! I wanted to share my current collection of luxury SLGs and handbags. I really enjoy watching these types of videos and I hope you find this helpful. Sorry for the audio towards the end. I was using my iPad and the audio was terrible.Thank you for watching!

Small Leather Goods (SLGs)
1. Louis Vuitton Round Coin Purse
2. Louis Vuitton Mini Pochette Accessoires
3. Louis Vuitton 6-Ring Key Holder
4. Louis Vuitton Passport Holder
5. Chanel Zipped Card Holder

Handbags
1. YSL Envelope Chain Wallet in Grain de Powder Embossed Leather
(Bigger version mentioned is the Monogram Chain Wallet in Grain de Pourdre Embossed Leather)
2. Chanel Mini Flap Bag
3. Longchamp Le Pliage
4. Louis Vuitton Pochette Accessoires
5. Louis Vuitton Speedy 30
6. Louis Vuitton Speedy Bandouliere 25
7. Louis Vuitton Palm Springs Mini
8. Louis Vuitton Pochette Metis
9. Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandouliere 50
10. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM

Louis Vuitton,Chanel,Saint Laurent,YSL,Pochette Metis,Palm Springs Mini,Neverfull MM,Keepall 50,Speedy Bandoulier,Rectangular Mini,Coin Purse,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar