Advertisement

Watch my 2 year old do my makeup if you need a good laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Watch my 2 year old do my makeup if you need a good laugh! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Follow & Subscribe to our friend Lauren here & tell her that the Peรฑa Fam sent you on her last video!
IG: H
Youtube:


PicaPica candy I mentioned - code for $$$ off is "AMANDAP"
Shop Our New Baby & Children's Store!!! www.OnceUponaOnesie.com

Shop Our New Merch!!! www.ShopPenaFamily.com

What camera do we use? :
What lens do we use for a blurry background? :

FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:

Family Instagram:

Amanda’s Personal Instagram: @AmandaMariePena

Chris’ Personal Instagram: @ChrisPena_

Ava & Stella's Instagram *NEW* : @ThePenaGirls

TWITTER: @PenaFamilyVlogs

WANT TO SEND US MAIL!? Peรฑa Family Vlogs P.O. BOX 1356 7745 Boulder Ave. Highland, CA 92346

DISCOUNT CODES:
Lavishly She Is Lashes Discounts: Use code “AMANDA” for 60% off lashes!! www.lavishlysheisbeauty.com

Our New Intro: @SAMBRIVERA ft. Amanda & @VMHPRODUCTIONS for videography, check them out on IG!!

toddler does my makeup,baby does my makeup,boyfriend does my makeup,james charles,james charles makeup,jaclyn hill,nikkietutorials,grwm,makeupby,get ready with me makeup,get ready with me,pena family vlogs,family vlogs,hilaruous videos,funny videos,james charles casting call,sav and cole,savannah and cole,sav and everliegh,the labrant fam,the aguilars,usalways,thebramfam,the bram fam,teen mom,

Yorum Gรถnder

0 Yorumlar