Advertisement

*THIS* Literally Blessed Me with CRAZY LR Summon Luck in this SSG Goku Video

*THIS* Literally Blessed Me with CRAZY LR Summon Luck in this SSG Goku Video Okay. Now I'm just sorta speechless. We hop back into LR SSG Goku summons in dokkan, but I first blessed myself with some LUCK before hitting the summon button and then THIS happened...

-
Follow me on Twitter:
Follow me on Twitch:
Follow me on Instagram:
Follow my 2nd Channel:
Follow my Reddit:

Intro Made by the Talented folks below:




rhymestyle pulls LR Baby,rhymestyle pulls LR Goku black,LR SSG Goku,LR SSG goku summons,LR God Goku summons,LR God Goku,LR God Goku dokkan,Dragon Ball Z,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Rhymestyle,DBZ Dokkan Battle,DBZ Dokkan Battle Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Rhymestyle,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Gameplay,Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Review,rhymestyle,mrrhymestyle,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar