Advertisement

Q&A Part One - The Personal Questions | I answer most of the personal stuff you guys wanted to know!

Q&A Part One - The Personal Questions | I answer most of the personal stuff you guys wanted to know! Instagram:

Hey guys! Make sure to subscribe to my channel so that you're always updated with any new uploads :)

So, here are most of the personal questions you guys asked through my Insta stories last week! I got a lot more questions than I expected so I had to split this video into two. The 'weightlifting questions' Q&A will be coming soon! If there's anything else you guys want to know just put it in the comments!

How to warm up your squat:

____________________________________________________________________________

Music:

Not The King - Ice Tea - Royalty Free Vlog Music

Music By Not The King

Soundcloud │ @coreygagne
Instagram │ www.instagram.com/corey_gagne
Facebook │ www.facebook.com/NotTheeKing
Patreon │ www.patreon.com/nottheking
Source │ youtu.be/bVyV0VNiKpc

q&a,yazmin stevens,yazmin zammit stevens,weightlifting,malta,questions,answers,personal,part one,yazmin stevens q&a,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar