Advertisement

Perfectly Plaid

Perfectly Plaid Hi everyone! Thank you for pressing play on today's video!
During my Facebook Live that was recorded on Thursday October 31 I create a pretty card using the Perfectly Plaid Bundle from the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. Pop on over to my Blog to get the measurements as well as product links for purchasing any of the supplies that I have used. If you like my video, please give me a Thumbs Up, and if you have not yet subscribed, I would love it if you did so!
If you live in Canada and do not have a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator that you currently work with, I would Love the opportunity to earn your business xo Marcy Denning - Stampin' with Marcy

perfectly Pliad Bundle,stampin up canada,london ontario card maker,strathroy ontario card maker,christmas card tutorial,stampin with marcy,marcy denning,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar