Advertisement

Missed To A Degree XD ~ XOXO DROPLETS [KAM] ~ FRIENDSHIP END

Missed To A Degree XD ~ XOXO DROPLETS [KAM] ~ FRIENDSHIP END Oh my goodness I finally got the love potion scene again! I thought I'd never see it again and I'm so glad I got to see the other guys' reactions to drinking that horrible concoction. XD Man, Kam and Adrian have been so good to me with helping me see some amazing scenes. What great guys. ^^

And even though Jerkette had to get a couple more insults in when saying bye to Kam, I actually really enjoyed his friendship end a lot. :)

*You can check out the game on Steam here:

Or on Itchio here:


FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER HERE:
*

*~* An otome dating sim about a humorously jerky young lady and her mission to woo one of multiple uniquely, but equally, obnoxious guys. *~*

XOXO Droplets,GB Patch Games,Video Game,Visual Novel,Dating Sim,Otome,Anime,Let's Play,Kam Sung,Friendship End,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar