Advertisement

I'm back with a fix for the lack of audio on the GoPro 5...oh and a new bike

I'm back with a fix for the lack of audio on the GoPro 5...oh and a new bike Hi all, apologies for the absence but I have been extremely busy over the last year with a new venture, all will be revealed in a future video.

So here I am sporting a new bike, the glorious BMW R1200GS. Picked her up last weekend and I haven't stopped smiling. In my opinion this has to be the best all rounder on the market.

I hope that anyone else who has been pulling their hair out with the GoPro 5 lack of audio issues will find this tip useful, all credit to VDiaries for the tip.

As always thanks for watching and if you haven't done so please subscribe.

Thanks

Shane

BMW R1200 GS TE,GoPro 5 audio issues,BMW,Bahnstormer Alton,BMW GS,GS1200,Make life a ride,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar